Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Task 1 complete!
Sunday, 16 December 2012,
Task 1: Introduce yourself or your interests using bias' 4 photo.Make it as a romcom poster/graphic.
At first I want to use this picture in my poster, but it looked horrible! So I had to download videos, picture, brushes.. It took me awhile to do it because it's a gif picture.. I'm not sure if it's considered Romantic Comedy though..
Is this Romantic Comedy? Hmmm, maybe not..Anyway, the 100+ Biases is true. I just listed my biases and it turns out that it is 100+. 10 of them, I already posted it in the previous post and the 90 left ones are still kept in my heart.. *derp* BAEKHYUN! OMG! He is so cute! I added the whiskers and earsand I want to say that BACON! Meow~ xDDDDDD Oh and I might do the second task tomorrow I guess because it night now and the time is almost 11pm and I want to read something or watch tv.. Two Days One Night. Actually, my favourite member is Joowon! The actor from Bridal Mask! He is so cute and handsome and he is a really fast runner...Anyway byebye..
My head hurts yesterday,because I hit my head with my fluffy pillow..*derp* LOL..
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Task 1 complete!
Sunday, 16 December 2012,
Task 1: Introduce yourself or your interests using bias' 4 photo.Make it as a romcom poster/graphic.
At first I want to use this picture in my poster, but it looked horrible! So I had to download videos, picture, brushes.. It took me awhile to do it because it's a gif picture.. I'm not sure if it's considered Romantic Comedy though..
Is this Romantic Comedy? Hmmm, maybe not..Anyway, the 100+ Biases is true. I just listed my biases and it turns out that it is 100+. 10 of them, I already posted it in the previous post and the 90 left ones are still kept in my heart.. *derp* BAEKHYUN! OMG! He is so cute! I added the whiskers and earsand I want to say that BACON! Meow~ xDDDDDD Oh and I might do the second task tomorrow I guess because it night now and the time is almost 11pm and I want to read something or watch tv.. Two Days One Night. Actually, my favourite member is Joowon! The actor from Bridal Mask! He is so cute and handsome and he is a really fast runner...Anyway byebye..
My head hurts yesterday,because I hit my head with my fluffy pillow..*derp* LOL..
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?