. Fond for
hey;
Monday, 14 October 2013,
Hey you guys! Its been a long time huh? Well I'm sorry.. I think I was hiatus for 2 months I guess? Wait.. Ah yes since August. Well, I was too lazy to update my blog and stuff and I'm more into Tumblr I guess? Well my tumblr is
yeollietaotao not starmilkshakeiman-k anymore. I'm kinda free right now since I broke my leg about 2-3 weeks ago. I fell while carrying my Geo project on top of my head and I think the project hit the wall or something and I fell.. Then I cried so much and 2 of my friends had to help me.. *
sighs* anyway, I'm recovering of course.. Oh and I already got my Growl album. So that means I have
3 of EXO's albums.. Well technically the most merch I bought are EXO's...
a xoxo t-shirt,3 albums,keychains,badges,bracelet and etc.
So many huh? Yeah it is.. Oh and I also have 6 posters of EXO.. I also have a Chanyeol photo card,Chen photo card and a Suho photo card. Actually I got a Lay photo card but I trade it with my BFF who got Chanyeol.. When I knew she got Chanyeol, I hit her so much in public... yeah I don't have shame at that time.. *laughs* Overall, its fun to hit her.. hoho..
IU,TEEN TOP,BTOB,B.A.P wow so many.. I'm loving The Red Shoes by IU, Rocking by TEEN TOP, Thriller by BTOB and BAD MAN by B.A.P. Yes I know I'm kinda late but at least I spazz about them! Oh and Song Jieun also released False Hope and G-Dragon released his Coup De Tat album.. Oh and SHINee's EVERYBODY! I'm loving Symptoms,Crooked and so on.
So many to talk about... Aigoo.. *shakes head* I'm active on RPR though.. Yes its a roleplay site.. Oh and one of my followers mentioned me on Twitter saying that my blog is her favorite! Thank you soooooooooo much. I know my updates are kinda short but thank you so much! Mostly I talk about KPOP but thank you... *bows* and some other random life stuff I went through in my life..
Oh and the EXO fans scandal.. OMG 2 fans cut into their arms?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?? YOU ARE CRAZY GURL! One of them cute 'I <3 EXO' and one of them cut Luhan's name into her hand because a fan base won't follow her back on Twitter.. *shakes head* you are crazy.. And about the Baekhyun's brother's wedding.. Seriously, what HUMAN BEING trash some other people's wedding? SERIOUSLY ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE DO THAT! *calms down* okay.. I don't want you guys to bash me and all but I'm just saying my opinion.. Well, this post is kinda long.. So, see you later~ Bye~
summer time~ stop the time~
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
hey;
Monday, 14 October 2013,
Hey you guys! Its been a long time huh? Well I'm sorry.. I think I was hiatus for 2 months I guess? Wait.. Ah yes since August. Well, I was too lazy to update my blog and stuff and I'm more into Tumblr I guess? Well my tumblr is
yeollietaotao not starmilkshakeiman-k anymore. I'm kinda free right now since I broke my leg about 2-3 weeks ago. I fell while carrying my Geo project on top of my head and I think the project hit the wall or something and I fell.. Then I cried so much and 2 of my friends had to help me.. *
sighs* anyway, I'm recovering of course.. Oh and I already got my Growl album. So that means I have
3 of EXO's albums.. Well technically the most merch I bought are EXO's...
a xoxo t-shirt,3 albums,keychains,badges,bracelet and etc.
So many huh? Yeah it is.. Oh and I also have 6 posters of EXO.. I also have a Chanyeol photo card,Chen photo card and a Suho photo card. Actually I got a Lay photo card but I trade it with my BFF who got Chanyeol.. When I knew she got Chanyeol, I hit her so much in public... yeah I don't have shame at that time.. *laughs* Overall, its fun to hit her.. hoho..
IU,TEEN TOP,BTOB,B.A.P wow so many.. I'm loving The Red Shoes by IU, Rocking by TEEN TOP, Thriller by BTOB and BAD MAN by B.A.P. Yes I know I'm kinda late but at least I spazz about them! Oh and Song Jieun also released False Hope and G-Dragon released his Coup De Tat album.. Oh and SHINee's EVERYBODY! I'm loving Symptoms,Crooked and so on.
So many to talk about... Aigoo.. *shakes head* I'm active on RPR though.. Yes its a roleplay site.. Oh and one of my followers mentioned me on Twitter saying that my blog is her favorite! Thank you soooooooooo much. I know my updates are kinda short but thank you so much! Mostly I talk about KPOP but thank you... *bows* and some other random life stuff I went through in my life..
Oh and the EXO fans scandal.. OMG 2 fans cut into their arms?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?? YOU ARE CRAZY GURL! One of them cute 'I <3 EXO' and one of them cut Luhan's name into her hand because a fan base won't follow her back on Twitter.. *shakes head* you are crazy.. And about the Baekhyun's brother's wedding.. Seriously, what HUMAN BEING trash some other people's wedding? SERIOUSLY ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE DO THAT! *calms down* okay.. I don't want you guys to bash me and all but I'm just saying my opinion.. Well, this post is kinda long.. So, see you later~ Bye~
summer time~ stop the time~
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?