Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



xoxo,lucky,growl;
Monday, 5 August 2013, 0 comment(s)



I'm loving their repackage album!! Their songs are awesome and I'm really proud that I'm a fan of EXO.. Really am... I just hope they would get enough rest and food to get through the day.. So that they won't be sick and tired during working~ :D 

So that means that it's my BIRTHDAY today!! Yay~ Some of my friends already said happy birthdays to me and I'm really happy even though they didn't even give me a present.. I think this is the most awesome-st birthday present ever because I really love EXO and they just had to release their album on my birthday.. See I'm crying right now.. Anyway, this is just a short post since I don't have any energy to type and I really happy that EXO released their album on my birthday and I won't forget it forever. I'll always be your fan EXO forever~ 

I'm roaring~ I think I like someone~


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum