Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



raps diligently;
Monday, 8 July 2013, 0 comment(s)



Halo! Mind that my cheeks still hurts, my friend (ahhh my lovely best friend) broke my glasses, I think I want to explode since my practical exams are around the corner, I'm waiting patiently at the corner for eng subs for EXO's weekly idol,happy camp and etc. I just printed out some music sheets so that I could play after my practical exam... I'M TERRIFIED! I'M SOOOO SCARED AND NERVOUS! Well it's my first exam andddddd I'm scaredddd!!!!!! I hope I would sing properly, play the notes right and just ignore the fact that FOREIGNERS ARE GOING TO WATCH ME PLAY! *runs to corner of room* BYE!! *hugs knees* I'm soooo scaredddd!!!!!!!!! and I cried when I saw TEEN TOP performed MISS RIGHT again in Music Bank!! I CRIED!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!! Then my eye stopped twitching~~ Thank god!

just ignore the fact I'm like this... I'm sleep typing...


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum