Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



love you;
Wednesday, 31 July 2013, 0 comment(s)



Tomorrow is my little sis's BIRTHDAY!! yay~~ And as well as EXO's comeback.. ==" damn you SM.. anyway~~ Are you excited? I AM! I've been dreaming about EXO lately and they sometimes would give out a meaning or a situation.. For instance, EXO did a private dinner/fanmeeting for only me and my bestfriend. Somehow Kris was smirking and kinda wants to flirt with me? xD anyway, during the dinner I saw Chanyeol laughing happily in front of my best friend. I was like HE IS MY BIAS OKAY!! xD so anyway, end of story, I just met the whole EXO and they did a freaking dinner for me!! xDDDDD so the reality is, my best friend got a Chanyeol photocard and EXO is going to release their Growl album on my birthday *claps* xD SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ON THE 5TH OF AUGUST OKAY!! Bye~~ ppyong~~ xD

My friends keeps bothering me about my pairing with a roleplayer that roleplays Chen. xD


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum