Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



come closer, let me hold ya;
Wednesday, 17 July 2013, 0 comment(s)



Hi~ Sorry for my super sleepy post.. I'm just tired that's all. Well, most of my biases are not in Korea for now, like Teen Top are in Japan I think and EXO are in Russia right now.. I feel really happy because Russian fans gave some space during their arrival in  Russia and EXO were so pleased that they smiled and clapped at the same time.. Especially Chanyeol.. Anyway, I'm really sorry if this post is short but I'm so tired right now.. Yes I admit that I do feel jealous towards the fans that got the opportunity to take pictures with them.. Yes, I did watched Hurricane,Destiny and Wolf (Drama Ver.). All I could say is they are epic and awesome and I want more. I just feel really happy during this period of time. I'm just feel really happy.. My only complain are why SM released it after about 2 months after their comeback and it's kinda almost time for their goodbye stage? Well, hello~ Even the drama version had that ending where "To Be Continued" line on it.. 

It's like I'm playing tug-of-war and SM keeps giving me more of the rope... -Courtney(2MinJinkJongKey)

Anyway, I kept playing Destiny all over again and the "LOOF" part in Hurricane is still replaying in my head.. Overall, I really love them and BEAST are going to be having a comeback! Yay~ This Saturday would be horrifying for me. In the morning I would go to my hospital appointment. Then in the afternoon I would go to school and by the time it's between 4 and 5pm, my parent are going to check out my PBS file and that night I will be having dinner at Seoul Garden to celebrate my friend's birthday and actually it's her birthday today. I told her that I might edit some Sehun pictures for her or maybe yet I would draw a portrait of Sehun for her I think? Well that's all for today. Bye~~



←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum