Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
cold heart;
Friday, 5 July 2013,

I've been reading books more nowadays. I just read "the perks of being a wall flower" and it was damn good. Now I'm reading a book that is called "the girl who fell beneath Fairyland and led the revels there" I'm still reading the first few chapters since I just bought it.. Besides it's my birthday gift. Well it's an advanced one since my birthday is in August and it's from my mom.. I just watched the perks of being a wallflower the movie online and I noticed that there's some parts that they cut out from the book itself. Other than that, I felt like it's kinda short other than reading it which has that some little scenes where it doesn't show in the movie.. I even started to do the cup song thingy and B and I started to do techniques using the cups such as 2 people cup song, 2 cups each and more. I've been addicted to it and people are starting to get annoyed by my cup song playing.. I haven't watched pitch perfect but of course I would know about it. i wanted to learn the group one if there's a tutorial then I would do it... I might post the picture of the book tomorrow or next Saturday I guess.. BTW do you guys remember A? He is keeping making me shy all of a sudden because he kept saying that I'm cute which clearly I am not! Well some of my friends says that I'm cute but HE IS A GUY!! ARGHHHH I hate him! Anyway, I'm having constant headaches since last Saturday and when I went to school on Monday, I couldn't even concentrate on my studies and I had to break my fasting.. I had to!!! Just damn it... I even do get why my cheeks are hurting badly since the night I watched B1A4's weekly idol episode.. It damn hurts okay!!Anyway, I'm kinda keeping myself from spazzing about kpop too much since I saw that article about an ex-kpop fan..Well my friend begged me to, so I had too.. That small minion.. Yeah, her name is Farahani but I gave her nicknames for instance, babo(stupid), butler and minion. She asked me " Why is my nickname is minion? Minions are small and I'm taller than you! Maybe you should call me tall minion" Arghhh too long so I said " What? You want me to call you butler again huh? or maybe a maid?" "No! just call me tall minion." "Okay, small minion" and I ran leaving her... I'm cruel aren't I? Haha.. Well, since I'm almost done, I should tell you something right? I WATCHED MYNAME's NEW MV BABY I'M SORRY AND DAMN IT'S SO SAD!! THEY DIED IN THE MV!!WAEEEEE!! Since my mom is kinda nagging on me now, so I might as well go to sleep.. Bye..
My cheeks hurts~~ I want to cry now~~ *cries* *rubs both cheeks* Haha my random tittle~~
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
cold heart;
Friday, 5 July 2013,

I've been reading books more nowadays. I just read "the perks of being a wall flower" and it was damn good. Now I'm reading a book that is called "the girl who fell beneath Fairyland and led the revels there" I'm still reading the first few chapters since I just bought it.. Besides it's my birthday gift. Well it's an advanced one since my birthday is in August and it's from my mom.. I just watched the perks of being a wallflower the movie online and I noticed that there's some parts that they cut out from the book itself. Other than that, I felt like it's kinda short other than reading it which has that some little scenes where it doesn't show in the movie.. I even started to do the cup song thingy and B and I started to do techniques using the cups such as 2 people cup song, 2 cups each and more. I've been addicted to it and people are starting to get annoyed by my cup song playing.. I haven't watched pitch perfect but of course I would know about it. i wanted to learn the group one if there's a tutorial then I would do it... I might post the picture of the book tomorrow or next Saturday I guess.. BTW do you guys remember A? He is keeping making me shy all of a sudden because he kept saying that I'm cute which clearly I am not! Well some of my friends says that I'm cute but HE IS A GUY!! ARGHHHH I hate him! Anyway, I'm having constant headaches since last Saturday and when I went to school on Monday, I couldn't even concentrate on my studies and I had to break my fasting.. I had to!!! Just damn it... I even do get why my cheeks are hurting badly since the night I watched B1A4's weekly idol episode.. It damn hurts okay!!Anyway, I'm kinda keeping myself from spazzing about kpop too much since I saw that article about an ex-kpop fan..Well my friend begged me to, so I had too.. That small minion.. Yeah, her name is Farahani but I gave her nicknames for instance, babo(stupid), butler and minion. She asked me " Why is my nickname is minion? Minions are small and I'm taller than you! Maybe you should call me tall minion" Arghhh too long so I said " What? You want me to call you butler again huh? or maybe a maid?" "No! just call me tall minion." "Okay, small minion" and I ran leaving her... I'm cruel aren't I? Haha.. Well, since I'm almost done, I should tell you something right? I WATCHED MYNAME's NEW MV BABY I'M SORRY AND DAMN IT'S SO SAD!! THEY DIED IN THE MV!!WAEEEEE!! Since my mom is kinda nagging on me now, so I might as well go to sleep.. Bye..
My cheeks hurts~~ I want to cry now~~ *cries* *rubs both cheeks* Haha my random tittle~~
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?