Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
tears fall;
Friday, 28 June 2013,

Hey. Sorry for my weird post.. I'm just pissed with him. So anyway, today he is like trying to get my intention by pissing me off and touch me! Like literally touch me! He just slapped my arm and I was like O.O .. He even opened the curtains that is for the ladies section and saw my hair! I was like shouting like a maniac and the boys there were like" OMG! A is obsessed with Iman!! (me)" I was like DAMN YOU FREAKING BOYS!! But I can't say that to their faces or else my effort for today wold be gone to waste. Last night I was having a fight with Farah. I just wanted to Skype with her but nooooo she said she's in the kitchen, then she said she was lazy. I was so furious I just ignored her. Even today, I was acting cold to her. At first I didn't even remember why am I mad at her but at that moment she texted me saying "My mom was using the tab, my sister was using the laptop and my dad was using the mac thingy and I was using the laptop but there wasn't a camera so I can't skype with you." I was damn mad at her. In my head I was like WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO HUH?! If you did I won't be mad at you, you freaking . Then I was acting so cold then I couldn't take it anymore I just broke the ice and after that we were happily talking to each other like freaking retards. *throws popcorn rain like Sehun.* So about the title, it's just common that I'm kinda sensitive nowadays and I'd been reading sad stories and I couldn't help myself but to cry.. I already cried 2 times last 2 nights and today morning I was crying like a little kid that had lost her lollipop.. All because of a damn fic.. For now, BYE!
I feel like I want to cry agaiinnnnnnn~
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
tears fall;
Friday, 28 June 2013,

Hey. Sorry for my weird post.. I'm just pissed with him. So anyway, today he is like trying to get my intention by pissing me off and touch me! Like literally touch me! He just slapped my arm and I was like O.O .. He even opened the curtains that is for the ladies section and saw my hair! I was like shouting like a maniac and the boys there were like" OMG! A is obsessed with Iman!! (me)" I was like DAMN YOU FREAKING BOYS!! But I can't say that to their faces or else my effort for today wold be gone to waste. Last night I was having a fight with Farah. I just wanted to Skype with her but nooooo she said she's in the kitchen, then she said she was lazy. I was so furious I just ignored her. Even today, I was acting cold to her. At first I didn't even remember why am I mad at her but at that moment she texted me saying "My mom was using the tab, my sister was using the laptop and my dad was using the mac thingy and I was using the laptop but there wasn't a camera so I can't skype with you." I was damn mad at her. In my head I was like WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO HUH?! If you did I won't be mad at you, you freaking . Then I was acting so cold then I couldn't take it anymore I just broke the ice and after that we were happily talking to each other like freaking retards. *throws popcorn rain like Sehun.* So about the title, it's just common that I'm kinda sensitive nowadays and I'd been reading sad stories and I couldn't help myself but to cry.. I already cried 2 times last 2 nights and today morning I was crying like a little kid that had lost her lollipop.. All because of a damn fic.. For now, BYE!
I feel like I want to cry agaiinnnnnnn~
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?