Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Since I'm bored..
Saturday, 8 June 2013, 0 comment(s)



LELONG LELONG FREE TEASER PHOTOS OF ME WITH AN EXTRA CHARGE OF A KISS AND A FREAKING BEAR HUG.

Haha. LOL. The school holidays are coming to an end in just two days. I'm like FUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOOOO! Well at least while I was having my holidays, some people just had their comeback last week. Wait a second, I already told you that in my last post. DANG. Sorry for my spazzing-ness in my last post. I'm just that happy to see EXO and well I am still spazzing about them.. Even now and then I will spazz about my Joey. It's not like I did forget about him. He's just ummmmmm well he's just out of the picture for a bit and I really regretted that I didn't knew that ummmmm why do I feel I'm cheating of L.Joe with EXO? I'm just SORRY OKAY! I can't help it they are sooooo hot even I do get embarrassed with the fact that I have the habit of spotting other people's armpits. Like LITERALLY... I got to say to some people, don't they have time to shave, I mean like seriously, it's kinda hairy and I'm an innocent girl and just cut the freaking point, IT'S EMBARRASSING!! I will cover my eyes and peek for a second to see whether they covered their armpits or not.. Sometimes I would even stare at them.. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!! ARGH! So to cool myself down, I will hear Peter Pan again and again and again and again~~

Since I'm bored, here's from Nana Johari.

Rules

1.Post this rules.
2.Write 11 things about yourself.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set to you.
4.Create 11 new question for those who you want to tag.
5.Choose 11 bloggers to be tagged and linked them to the post.
6.You are not allowed to tag back.

11 things about me

1. The meaning of my name is trust and sweet.
2. I don't like jelly beans.
3. I used to drink coffee by mistake thinking that it's coke.
4. I had my first crush when I was only 8 years old.
5. I have an ex.
6. I miss someone. (you are reading this)
7. I go to U+ mind courses.
8. I have tons of books (novel,comics,sketch books,note books and etc.)
9. I started blogging since January 2011.
10. My room is purple and a dash of pink.
11. I share my room with my little sister.

Questions from Nana Johari.(all questions are in Bahasa Melayu, I just translated it into English.)

1. What is the most craziest thing you had did in your life?

Punched a guy and got punched again by the same guy.

2. What is the most naughtiest thing you do at school?

No comment.

3. State the character you love the best (Doesn't matter it's from comics,novels,movies or dramas.) Why?

A character that's cold yet still has that happy and smiley side because most stories I like are that type of person. *cough* fanfictions *cough*

4. A blue sky or a blue sea?

A blue sea.

5. The most nonsense subject you had learned.

No comment. I don't know actually. Maybe science?

6. A person that is poor but handsome/pretty or a person that is rich but ugly. 

Depends whether I love the guy. 

7. If you are stuck in a fantasy, what is the first thing you will do?

Search the exit of the world, DUH!

8. Choose: Witch,vampire or werewolf.

A vampire like Bella Swan in Breaking Dawn Part 2.

9. Prefer happy ending or sad ending?

Happy ending of course!

10. Comfortable with quiet people or noisy people.

In the middle.

11. / no more questions/

Okay?

Questions for you.

1. Kpopper or not?
2. Prefer Justin Bieber or Harry Styles?
3. EXO or INFINITE? (for non-kpoppers: Tell me the first letter of your crush's name.)
4. d0 90u uNd3r574nd?
5. What are your hobbies?
7. You can't pronounce M without opening your mouth.
8. You just tried to pronounce it.
9. You didn't even realised you just missed number 6.
10. You went up to search for it.
11. You are laughing like a freaking retard now..

Tags; anyone.if you want to answer, I don't care..

I just bought both XOXO Hug and Kiss versions. I can't wait for it to arrive!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum