Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



selcas;
Wednesday, 26 June 2013, 0 comment(s)



Yay! I have changed my blog template again! Isn't it nice? Tell me it's nice right? It's inspired from Karyuum. I've been busy but I'm not any more! So! Did you guys miss me? No? WHY?! Ha ha.. I'm just kidding. Anyway, I was fasting today and tell you what! I didn't feel that I want to drink or eat! Isn't that wonderful? Yeah it is! So, what's our topic for today? Umm, let's talk about a guy in my life.. (not my boyfriend okay, I hate him to guts) I will be calling him A I think? Heyyyyy I won't tell you his real name! That's private! So anyway, I met him during my last years of elementary school. I was friends with his ex-crush.. The crush a.k.a S literally hates him so asked me to protect her..So I did. So after a year preventing A from getting near S, he gave up because of the embarrassing moment he went through an maturity program. My friend told the what you call the mentors about him trying to touch her I think? Then, he got called to the front and had to apologize to my friend. His face was DAMN EPIC! So, anyway two years passed and we were in our form twos (14 years old) where I'm the eldest girl in my religion class and he is the eldest guy in the class too.  Every day, he will sleep and got nagged by my teacher. So, to get him waking up, my teacher will tease me with him saying "Couldn't you guys be more closer?" "Eh, you guys are wearing the same colour!" "Hey,maybe we should put flowers between you guys!" "Hey hey! Don't sleep! Or else I will marry you off with Iman (me) ". And he would be responding " Yeah, sure.. Maybe we should put candles too!" "*sleeps*" "*smirks*" ARGH! I'm soooooo frustrated! Even my teacher said that he is like liking you, you know! I'm like, wth? I hate him to guts! Once I used to punch him and then my teacher said " you should be thankful that someone likes you" Since then I was like "he... li..likes..m...me..e??" Once, I caught him checking out my phone.. He asked me" hey who's the guy on your phone?" I took a look and it's Tao's picture..I said" He's my boyfriend. What? Are you jealous?" He just sighs and looks kinda sad.. well A W K W A R D! There's many things I could talk about him, but who wants to talk about him! He's not even cute or HANDSOME!! I think I'd rather date Tao than him! He is more handsome than A! ARGHHHH! Well, bye for now.. 


I'm a wolf and you're a beauty.. 



←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum