Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



*pokes*
Saturday, 15 June 2013, 0 comment(s)



I've been more sensitive nowadays. I'm easily shed to tears and cry. Even it's only a story. Maybe it's because of a certain someone that I talked to for months and just disappeared suddenly without any trace of contact. I know that the person is reading this.. I know you would.

Hello fellow human. How's your day? Good? What about me? I just survived a day without drinking water well any particular liquid more than a cup of tea in the morning.. and it's the kids cup. LOL. I'm soooo bored now. You know. EXO just won their second win.. The first was on is on Music Bank and the second is on Music Core. That's my first time watching a Music Core performance.. I watched their performance on Music Bank on tv and damn I was crying like a little kid... I just burst out crying when I saw Suho cried... I've been good these days... I've been spazzing about EXO lately... I miss spazzing about Teen Top. Still they are still my ultimate group but I just can't help it.. IT'S EXO! IT'S THEIR FIRST COMEBACK SINCE THEY DEBUTED! Anyway, I've been busy and it's because I'm in the marching thingy at school and I'm preparing for my piano exam.. Damn I'm scared.. EVEN IN FRONT OF MY TEACHER! I was too scared until I couldn't even play the notes right.. Anyway, I already listened to the whole XOXO album and damn it's good... I'm like loving the album already.... 

p/s: What's stans means? and butler you still owe me an ice cream cone. BYE.. sorry because it's just a short update..


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum