Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



OOLF!!
Sunday, 2 June 2013, 0 comment(s)




Technically you guys know the comeback of EXO right? It's sooooooo awesome! I'm literally addicted to Wolf and I'm literally holding myself from listening to the leaked songs of the album on Youtube although my friend who technically already heard them and I'm like seriously? I will listen to them when they released the album, till then I will hold my desire to listen to the songs... For now, I won't change the blog song so happy listening to Sleepless night.. So, last Thursday. I watched the live show of MCountdown for the first time just JUST to watch EXO's comeback. When they performed, I was shouting like a lunatic and can't take the overflowing feels! It's too much to handle and suddenly I had tears in my eyes and started to fall... Then suddenly my friend texted me saying that SM uploaded the MV. I was like "MUST WATCH MV!"
When I watched the MV, I'm like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OH GOD! EXOOOO! Then, I started to listen to the song non stop and it's stuck on my head just like that. I even told my mom and family about my EXO knowledge and my mom was like ummmm okayyy... SO, that's all for today. I will stop the spazzing here and I wanted to say that Luhan and Baekkie's hairs are like AWESOME. Tao you looked HOT, Kai your hair... it's like C.A.P's hair in I WANNA LOVE, Kris you are the least favourite member for my little sister,D.O you are her favourite, Lay and Sehun I love you and you guys could be twins with that tropical mango and rainbow hair...well your base colours are yellow right? Suho you are becoming more hot than ever,Chen your high notes are really awesome anddddddd Yeol, I know you want to look like fierce but damn you look sooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee and your voice! I love it...... sooooo stop the spazzing right now and BYEEEEEEE!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum