Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



XOXO
Friday, 17 May 2013, 0 comment(s)



It's been forever since I posted a post right? Ha ha. I'm just having my exams.. Well, HAD my exams. Anyway, how about you guys? Did you had fun through out the week? I didn't since I had to do my exams right? So anyway. Yesterday I was having my perfect time reading fanfics using my phone while watching my dad watching TV *cough* tennis *cough* I was reading an L.Joe story I think? and my friend suddenly send me a message saying EXO just released their teaser's photos. I'm like what? and she said that they just released it on their homepage. I was like REALLY? So I asked my friend to search the photos for me since I was too lazy to search for it.. So after I saw the pictures, I was spazzing like a retard and IMMEDIATELY I change my phone's background into their teaser's photo and lock background with Tao's picture.. ( I'm sorry Teen Top but it's been awhile since I change the background so let me okay??) So then my friend said that the album's name is XOXO: Hugs and Kisses. Then, I told her that my prediction is true. She asked "Why?" so I said "Because I already knew that XOXO will be related to EXO since months ago.. I used to said that the EXOTICS name is kinda from EYK and they should choose their fanclub's name into XOXO since no one has create that fandom yet or just maybe that sentence will be kinda related to EXO. AND BAMM it is!" Since then I was spazzing like a freaking retard at school and I was smiling like cyeol and laughing while imagining they performing their comeback song in both Chinese and Korean on stage and being in more interviews other than they have to sing to MAMA and HISTORY for a year and a half........... ==''  So, bye! I might be editing some posters later? 

Having a 0.1 second eye contact with Chanyeol just melted me away.


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum