Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Dude, did you ate all the chips?
Saturday, 4 May 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mcxexnno1m1qzh5sno1_r1_500_large

This will might be a long post.. So, anyway.How's your day? Had fun? Haha. I've been hyper recently. I will randomly dance to I GOT A BOY and MISS RIGHT behind class.. I even sang crazily with my friend. Once, my friend sent me a link where it is the slow version of Miss Right. I still remember the song. Just sing Miss Rigt slowly and manly. Like you are having a slow moment(?) The title is sooo random. I'm random these days. Today my friend said,"Eh, your cup fell down.." but when she said that, I was already watching it. So, I replied, "No lah. It's falling from the sky and into the drains... blah blah blah" Then my other friend said, "You should said ABUDEN not a harsh comment like just now.." Okayyyyyy! I'm sorry! It's not like I did a crime because of replying someone.. SO! Nowadays,my friends and I are planning to do a fanfic.. Well,technically I'm the editor and poster and background maker.My friend will write on a piece of paper and wrote it in Bahasa Melayu. After she finishes, she will past towards my other friend who is going to type it in the Internet. THEN THAT'S THE MOMENT I SHOWED UP by editing their mistakes and english things(?) p/s: the title is sooo random..

BYE!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum