Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Dream Big.
Sunday, 26 May 2013, 1 comment(s)



Hi. It's officially school holidays here. I'm so happy and I just hope EXO is going to do their comeback next week. That. THAT could make my day extra happy. Nowadays I always imagine what will happen if us fangirls get to marry our biases. It's a dream come true right? Dreams do come true. Well, each of us will be having our spouse for life right? They are made for us and it's our job to achieve it right? For instance, there's going to be only 12 lucky woman to spend their lives with the EXO members right? And 6 woman for Teen Top. That's life. I just hope they will be having the time of their life and be happy for the rest of their lives. I just hope that they are going to meet the right one and have a blast with them and it's our duty to accept their decisions of life not bashing them. We, fans just want our groups members to be happy and ALWAYS support their decisions although it's good or bad.. Sorry for the looooonnnnnngggggggggg dramatic post. It's just that people are bashing their favourite artists with other artists, saying that blah blah is better than blah blah. You know what I'm saying? That will cause fan wars between both fans of the groups that could lead to gangster fights and murdering.. This could make the artist sad and might be blamed by the fans' family members for causing the fights. This also could damage the artist's image to be ruin and so on..  For now, it's time to say goodbye and see you later!

I've been wearing the Beats headphones for a day and it hurts my ears! 



←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum