Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Baekhyun the little Bacon
Monday, 6 May 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m67e0uwffq1qm9s1po1_r1_500_large

Yay! Today is Baekhyun's birthday! Currently it's raining here and about 3 hours more till midnight in KST. Yesterday,when all the adults 21 and above went for voting, I the young teenager brought the laptop to my grandmother's house and edited some of Baekhyun's pics. It was a lot of fun yesterday despite the pain I had for eating 2 chewing gums at once. *face plams* At first my cheeks started to hurt then my head started to hurt as well. Anyway, I'm going to show Baekkie's birthday photo as well as Tao's birthday poster on the 2nd of May which I didn't post it here..



You'll realise that Tao's poster is kinda gloomy and I used new textures on Baekhyun's poster.Right? 



←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum