Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Yo. Wadduppp
Monday, 15 April 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_ml8r4g1hwp1rls3hko1_500_large
Haha. I can't wait for L's Brave Viewtiful, Teen Top's  Miss Right Weekly Idol and etc. 

I'm bored,sleepy and well good night. I just finished my 400 words essay and well I think it's not even 400 I think because I just wrote it for two freaking pages.. Yesterday, I went to Paradigm Mall to eat dinner. I went there and saw an Etude House shop! And there I was fangirling at Minho's face.. and also the other Shinee members.. I took advantage and took a picture of the shop... Well technically it's their faces only.. 

So, I might change something here in this blog. Maybe you guys should guess it??


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum