Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



U N I Q U E
Saturday, 13 April 2013, 0 comment(s)


Embedded image permalink

I'm starting to addicting towards EXO-M nowadays.. Maybe because of fanfics I guess? I'm starting to be crazy about Luhan when I shouldn't be because some of my friends will be jealous..(I still love my Tao okayyyyyyy~~~~~) Anyway, how are you guys doing? I'm super bored right now and my eyes are red. Like literally red. Maybe it's because I played the computer since umm like 2 in the afternoon? I finished my friend's request for her poster and background and I'm kinda working at a request shop at asianfanfics.com. I know right? A teenager who apparently isn't old enough has a job. Well,technically it's just that I was bored and I just wanted to improve some of my skills a little bit more.. Like I'm starting to like doing romcom posters and changing the angst method into a really dark ones like the sad and tragedy type posters... SOOOOO! BTOB is having their comeback, twitter is kinda trending nowadays, Teen top members have their own separate accounts (I'm kinda stalking their accounts.. umm.. NOT!!) I'm like okayyyyyyyyy about it but seriously, if one of the members posts a picture or a tweet, the other members will reply it on their post like they are far away and yet THEY LIVE IN THE SAME FREAKING DORM!!! I bet they are tweeting each other side by side.. (this is only my opinion, don't start fan wars okayyyy) So, anyway..... GOODNIGHT! I WANT TO SLEEP NOWWW~~~


She's a ma-ma-ma-machineeeee~~~~~~~ The randomest sentence I just wrote...




←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum