Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Love Blossom.
Saturday, 6 April 2013, 0 comment(s)


Embedded image permalink

I'm think of to edit my blog again. Not just the song but the whole blog. I mean like I had used this blog layout like forever!! So, I might make it tomorrow I guess? Well, have you seen the Love Blossom MV by K.Will? IT IS SUPERB!!!! I'm downloading the song right now and I'll change my blog song into Love Blossom, okay?  So, this is such a short post and P/S THE PICTURE ABOVE IS MINE!! Please ask me okay??

Petals like popcorn fly high. If you tell me that you love me, I'll really melt. (gosh this the sweetest and awesome-st lyrics I have ever heard/seen!




←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum