Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



#HappyLuhanDay
Saturday, 20 April 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m95w1jy7i11qlv0dfo1_500_large

Happy BIRTHDAY! MR.LULU! LUHAN!

As you know. Today is Luhan's birthday,right? SO! I will not say anything here but I will say it at twitter. So check out my twitter okay? Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you guys doing?? I'm fine thank you very much. I'm just stressed out this week... I just got teased at school for 3 days and last night my family pranked me and that was when I burst out crying... After I cried, I listened to "Baby,Don't Cry" that was playing in my phone.. I felt like Baekhyun,D.O,Luhan and Chen was singing to me and saying that "Please baby don't cry.." I was like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... So, for this today I mean for Luhan's birthday I made a poster like alwaysssssss... Even Sehun's but I posted it on Twitter only.. SO SORRY! I will post it now arasso?? 




Lolli Lolli Lolli Pop Oh Lolli Lollipop~



←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum