Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Meow~ * waves like a kid *
Saturday, 2 March 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m72eneqc9s1r1rxn4o1_500_large

It's been a while huh? Teen Top just released their album this week,MV for Miss Right,make their comeback,showcase umm what else? Make me being crazy all week...It that about it? No.. Haha.. Anyway, this week is sooooo tiring since I had to do more physical related things than ever... *I'm lazy to do things.. Muhahahaha* I've been active in Twitter more than Facebook and Instagram because it's kinda simple and I just have to scroll down the home page to see what other people are doing.. So! What did you guys think about the MV MISS RIGHT???? For me it was superrrrrr duppeeerrrrrr aweeesssssooooommmeeeeeee!! Well, of course. I'm a hardcore fan of Teen Top right? Both of my besties are hardcore fans of Exo and the other of is a hardcore fan of Beast... =='' weird but we still connect to each other...(wth?connect???weirdddddd)So now I want to edit some posters I think and I think I might edit this blog too.. Well bye!!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum