Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Man In Love?
Saturday, 23 March 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mjzqjaouic1qa2mwfo1_500_large

I just realised the girl beside L was trying to touch him... Somehow I thought that the MV is kinda weird because they were talking about a man who is in love right? But where's the freaking girl?? L was looking at his phone. Sungyeol was cutting apples but ending up making fortune cookies,Hoya went to a shop that sells clothes but ending up buying a necklace, Woohyun was playing the piano terribly,Sungkyu was decorating a rooftop and suddenly there's a freaking ladder and he climbed it and opens his arms to meet his girlfriend,the stars,Sungjong was talking to a cat but somehow Dongwoo was normal except the time he throws the freaking paper plane and what if the paper plane drops on top of the wrong girl/guy??  So anyway, I still love the song and just the music video is kinda weird.. So! Officially, yesterday was the start of my school holiday for March for a week! Tomorrow, I'm going to Sunway Pyramid to meet up some friends and OF COURSE I'M GOING TO THE ASIAN AVENUE SECTION!DUHHHHHH! Well that is because that is my favourite place and there's a store that sells kpop things and I'm soooooo excited to shop with my BFF,FARAHANIIIII!!!!!!!!! aka Baboya (Stupid) I'm going to take her to a restaurant that sells korean food and I'm going to eat korean ice cream again!!!!!!!!! I just let her order anything and I'll share with her and she'll pay for it because it's her food and I'm going to pay my ice-cream only!!! *evil smirk like Kai's*
And of course we will go skating there and I'm surely gonna fall......... with my bestie!!! I fall, she falls too!!! 
So, that's it for today.. I'll try to update tomorrow,okay?? Byeeeeeee~~~

Bought new water bottle (Hoya's fav colour and the colour of Lay's headphones),a note book,new correction tape and a purple file... See my colour of the day is pink and purple except my note book is pinkish red...


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum