Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



*in manly voice* HI
Saturday, 9 February 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_lxbe010plq1qetv67o1_500_large

I'm bored,lazy and humiliated at the same time...  First, I don't have nothing to do.Second, I'm too lazy to choose my clothes for the trip tomorrow and Third I'm humiliated for two days... TWO DAYS!!
Yesterday, I was jokingly playing with my friend at the surau, and then I grabbed her clothes and fell and then she just left me there.. My other friends there laughed at me and one of them said " Yah, why don't you just do the scorpion dance?" and I was like *R U CRAZEHHHHHHH??? U THINK I COULD DO IT?! IF I CAN I COULD JUST DO IT NOW..* and then at class, we made a joke about bread .. (BBANG~~BBANG~~) dalam roti ada beast, beast handsome tak pernah lihat, beast dalam roti heyy beast dalam roti. Dalam Beast ada Hyunseung, Hyunseung si rambut merah tak pernah lihat, Hyunseung dalam beast, beast dalam roti hey beast dalam roti... Dalam Hyunseung ada jantung, jantung untuk Nurin tak pernah lihat, jantung dalam Hyunseung, Hyunseung dalam Beast, Beast dalam roti heyy beast dalam roti.. and so on.. so basically this is only a joke and btw Nurin is my friend who really loves Hyunseung as a bias only... 
and my friend keeps saying like ''dalam roti *sighhhhh*" she imitated me... Yes I know I sometimes like that... Stop saying things in the middle of the sentences and just sigh.. and for the record it's really funny.. I laughed my butt's off while hearing it.. and before the bread joke, I kept doing this manly oldish kind of voice that is really funny and then when a classmate of mine suddenly pushed my chair, I cursed him with that voice and my friend and I cracked up.. It was priceless... Oh and about my aunt's engagement.. It was terrific! But the most embarrassing moment is.... I got bullied by my twin uncles.. I was like "YO, WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER ABOUT A YEAR AND SUDDENLY BULLIES ME?? WELL HELLO?! GREET ME LAH"  and they keep calling Princess for no reason and I hate that nickname! Even since they call me that I just hate it! Oh and! After I ate at the engagement I went to the sofa near the hall and  casually taking out my phone and BAMM they came out for nothing.. Inside my heart I was like "Please don't talk to me pleaseeeeeee ignore me PWEEEASSSSEEEE" and I took my earphones and plug it in my ears and played Two Moons and I Yah in maximum volume...And they kept saying " Where are you going? Huh? There' s no way to run now, Princess.."and they kept poking me and with that I stood up and walk away from them.... Since then, they always watches me like they are stalkers..... and when they had to go I was like " DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOO" and they left.. Well~ that is really mixed up.... I don't even know which one is who right now because they had changed they style and started to wear contact lenses? and I could not know which one is who.................................................................... well byeeeee...

OMGAWWWDDD SO LONG.


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum