Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Feelin' *sings Two Moons by Exo-K*
Sunday, 10 February 2013,
Just feelin' like want to edit L's picture...I'm sleepy and tired due to the longest trip ever just to go to my hometown.... 8th of February is Woohyun's birthday! I started to do something about it before it turns 12 midnight for 9th February in a couple of minutes.. I made it super simple and manage to take a picture of it and post it in Instagram... I was relieved to have a Korean clock in my phone and I was so happy that I manage to say Happy Birthday to him...Through Instagram.... Posted it in twitter too....
Infinite with Teen Top. Exo with B.A.P.Bye~
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Feelin' *sings Two Moons by Exo-K*
Sunday, 10 February 2013,
Just feelin' like want to edit L's picture...I'm sleepy and tired due to the longest trip ever just to go to my hometown.... 8th of February is Woohyun's birthday! I started to do something about it before it turns 12 midnight for 9th February in a couple of minutes.. I made it super simple and manage to take a picture of it and post it in Instagram... I was relieved to have a Korean clock in my phone and I was so happy that I manage to say Happy Birthday to him...Through Instagram.... Posted it in twitter too....
Infinite with Teen Top. Exo with B.A.P.Bye~
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?