Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Emerald Green.
Saturday, 2 February 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mgunmawmul1rb6tubo1_500_large

Tomorrow, my aunt will be getting engage. All of my family members (girls only) have customized clothes and the colour is emerald green and a dash of black lace. It's really pretty and I had my very best to look good while wearing or else it doesn't look good. Besides Ill wear a tudung/selendang above it so, I have to look good right? Tomorrow my mom, little sis and myself of course are going to the venue at 8 in the morning and the engagement is at 3 in the evening.. Oh and do you guys know, that I made the little engagement flyers for my aunt's engagement and everyone loves it (well technically only my family members lah) and nowadays, I usually watch Raikan Cinta which is about other people's wedding preparations and more.. Well me want to go now so byebye~~

ME IS IN LOVE WITH BOYFRIEND NOWADAYS.
 Tumblr_mh7abon9mf1qih5npo1_500_large

Ejevi3_xxuy_large

Their BABIES!! OMGGG! SOO DAMN CUTE!!!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum