Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



사랑하고 싶어
Friday, 15 February 2013, 0 comment(s)


Bdi43ysceaarejz_large

I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you guys know,(maybe not) TEENTOP JUST RELEASED THEIR MV I WANNA LOVE 3 HOURS AGO!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LIKE OMG!! L.JOEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, about the music video. I think there's more rapping for L.Joe and C.A.P and of course I heard Niel's voice more than Chunji,Changjo and Ricky's voice... At first, I didn't like that song but now after listen to it a couple times, I was like "I LOVE THIS SONG".. Yeah, typical me.. Anyway, I was super duper pumped up after seeing this mv, I was like sooooo bored and tired today and after watching the video, I was like *fangirling mode is on* Note to self, don't judge the song from the first hearing but if it is really bad, so good luck I think? At first, I asked myself "why is Chunji throwing a zillion cans full of tuna to the ground?" And there's the scene he ate them and I was like "There's no food huh?Pity you.." and there's a lot of L.Joe's scenes!! I was like L.JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, I'm going now so please enjoy the music video below and BUH BYE!


Did you guys watch B.A.P's One Shot,NU'EST's Hello and DMTN's Safety Zone? I was like Y U WANT TO KILL ME!!!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum