Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Task 9 - Little Jello.
Sunday, 6 January 2013,
OMG! He is soooo cute! I think this is why I love him. He is excellent with rapping, he's only 16 (international age) and he is so cute!! Well, that means I'm his dongseng... Anyway, it's one task left until the end of the challenge and I think I might do it later.. Task 9 is *drum rolls*
Task 9 - Make a or more than 100x100px icon using bias' 6 photo with the use of colouring PSD / PS Action.
Okay. At first I didn;t even know what the hell is PSD, so I searched about it and apparently it's kinda like a picture of your bias was edited and kinda like change the colour of the picture. So I tried following other people's tutorials and I don't even know what to do. So, I made it my self. I picked some colours and change the opacity of it and BAM it's done.. I hope you like it though.. And I might change the blog song...
THIS IS MINE! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT FROM ME!! Thank You.
Do you like it? Creds to weheartit.com for the pics and I edited it.. Anyway, I hope I won't be lazy later and finish the challenge....
SO CUTE! *faints*
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Task 9 - Little Jello.
Sunday, 6 January 2013,
OMG! He is soooo cute! I think this is why I love him. He is excellent with rapping, he's only 16 (international age) and he is so cute!! Well, that means I'm his dongseng... Anyway, it's one task left until the end of the challenge and I think I might do it later.. Task 9 is *drum rolls*
Task 9 - Make a or more than 100x100px icon using bias' 6 photo with the use of colouring PSD / PS Action.
Okay. At first I didn;t even know what the hell is PSD, so I searched about it and apparently it's kinda like a picture of your bias was edited and kinda like change the colour of the picture. So I tried following other people's tutorials and I don't even know what to do. So, I made it my self. I picked some colours and change the opacity of it and BAM it's done.. I hope you like it though.. And I might change the blog song...
THIS IS MINE! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT FROM ME!! Thank You.
Do you like it? Creds to weheartit.com for the pics and I edited it.. Anyway, I hope I won't be lazy later and finish the challenge....
SO CUTE! *faints*
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?