Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Task 8 - Squirrel Minhyuk
Saturday, 5 January 2013,
What is Sungjae doing flipping his towel? Maybe he wants to change into a Superman! Technically the tittle says it all which is the 8th challenge from the Postergraphic Challenge which is;
Task 8- Make a romcom gif poster using bias' 3 photo with his/her group members.
Well, I'm too lazy to search some videos of BTOB acting kinda EPIC, so I just download their pic and change it into a gif poster........ MY AWESOME LAZINESS~ lol.. DID YOU GUYS WATCH BTOB B+ DIARY?! I WAS LIKE (please read what I'm gonna tell you now, below)
Sungjae: Y U FREAKING PRETTY? ARE YOU SECRETLY TWINS WITH NANA FROM AFTERSCHOOL?
Ilhoon: I like your sassy attitude and BTW you are soooo pretty and when the episode ends and you took off your wig, I was like "OMG. This is awkward." Suddenly, I saw your gorgeous brown-yellowish colour hair and I was like YAYYY OUR AEGYO KING IS BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
Peniel: I know you could read this because well it's in ENGLISH~~ *duh* Maybe he'll come across this blog I supposed? Anyway, you are toooo adorable! With your gum shaking and just randomly smacking gums at other people's mouth. (poor Changsub)
And that's the end of this post. OH WAIT! I haven't show you the freaking poster.. Silly me.Oh well, here it goes..
*cough* GET A ROOM! PLEASE! *cough*
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Task 8 - Squirrel Minhyuk
Saturday, 5 January 2013,
What is Sungjae doing flipping his towel? Maybe he wants to change into a Superman! Technically the tittle says it all which is the 8th challenge from the Postergraphic Challenge which is;
Task 8- Make a romcom gif poster using bias' 3 photo with his/her group members.
Well, I'm too lazy to search some videos of BTOB acting kinda EPIC, so I just download their pic and change it into a gif poster........ MY AWESOME LAZINESS~ lol.. DID YOU GUYS WATCH BTOB B+ DIARY?! I WAS LIKE (please read what I'm gonna tell you now, below)
Sungjae: Y U FREAKING PRETTY? ARE YOU SECRETLY TWINS WITH NANA FROM AFTERSCHOOL?
Ilhoon: I like your sassy attitude and BTW you are soooo pretty and when the episode ends and you took off your wig, I was like "OMG. This is awkward." Suddenly, I saw your gorgeous brown-yellowish colour hair and I was like YAYYY OUR AEGYO KING IS BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
Peniel: I know you could read this because well it's in ENGLISH~~ *duh* Maybe he'll come across this blog I supposed? Anyway, you are toooo adorable! With your gum shaking and just randomly smacking gums at other people's mouth. (poor Changsub)
And that's the end of this post. OH WAIT! I haven't show you the freaking poster.. Silly me.Oh well, here it goes..
*cough* GET A ROOM! PLEASE! *cough*
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?