Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Task 10 - Crybaby Tao.
Wednesday, 9 January 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m6034del6a1rz6y82o1_500_large

I can't find any Tao's gif pictures so I just take this pic.. Anyway, this is the final and last task for the 10 POSTERGRAPHIC CHALLENGE! Cut the drama, Tao. At first, Luhan was my bias in EXO-M. Then, I started to like Chen and Lay and now I like Tao. Pity for Kris though.. ANYWAYYYY! THE FINAL TASK! *drum rolls*

Task 10 - Make a horror poster using bias' 9 photo.

I was like "who's the 9th bias and I wish it wouldn't be any one who has a hyper personality. (Baekhyun/Chanyeol/Zelo/Minhyuk/Luhan)" and it is TAO!! I was like "*jumps* YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! FINALLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" Okay, cut the crap, presenting the awesome and last task poster! *drum rolls*


Not of a much of a horror poster, right? Well, the title is scary and I don't want to download any ghost pictures, so here's my best.. OH AND! I couldn't figure out what to put the title and I was scrolling through Youtube and saw one of my subscriptions upload a video and it was a review of Mirotic and Wrong Numbers by DBSK. I was like FINALLY A GREAT TITLE!! But what is missing is the font style,  at first I wanted the title in hangul but I could find any hangul title that suits with the poster, so I just typed WRONG NUMBERS and searched some scary fonts and I found a blood kinda font and I was like PERFECT!
and I started to finish it etc etc... blah blah blah...
I changed my background,song and blockquote background oh and even my blog title.. I just out the infinite sign only.. I'm too lazy to make any special titles.. Okay. Oh yeah.. One of the quotes in my poster, "I shed tears of blood like there's a cut" It is one of the lyrics in San E Don't go. OKAY FIRST OF ALL! Although the song is kinda old, IT IS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!! I really like the song! So here I am, presenting the video. (BTW  stop my blog song please. Thank You..) Enjoy and BUH-BYE! (I knew this song when he and Danial from Dalmation are the MCs in Gurupop Show)



My friend said that EXO-M found out about the asianfanfics.com and I was like "HEY WHAT IF THE SUDDENLY CLICK THE RATED STORIES?! " and she said "Oh yeah.. And they will be like OMG A W K W A R D" and I said "Yeah, of course the stories of Taoris,Kaisoo,Hunhan etc etc and don't forget about the *cough*     *cough*"





←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum