Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Special Girl
Saturday, 19 January 2013, 0 comment(s)


 Tumblr_mgg1nwcd871qasajho1_500_large

I changed my blog song from Rain Sound by B.A.P to Special Girl by Infinite H. I just had to! Both songs are stuck in my head! Even I YAH by Boyfriend! I hope their songs will be successful and known world wide. I just want to ask just one thing. WHY B.A.P GOT SHOT??! I was like going to teared up when they got shot after Zelo, my Jello oppa cried. I was like DON'T CRYYYYYYY!!!!! *sobs* and I really love the Special Girl MV! In conclusion, both MVs are EPIC and AWESOME and the music is soooooo awesome!! I love it! Like literally, when my favourite groups make a comeback, I'll spazz about them, like literally. Nowadays, I keep talking about Infinite,B.A.P and Boyfriend. That's only the groups. Now, I'm like spazzing over the EXO issue and L.JOE! His freaking picture literally killed me! He was like howtttttttttt!! And he looked cool and tall at the GDA awards.. 

Yesterday, I kept singing and dancing to DUCKY MOMO... ==''

 Tumblr_mbj7aciuyx1r98fevo1_500_large


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum