Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Inspirit(s) and Exotic(s)
Saturday, 12 January 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m9m51wvszw1r2xf4ao1_500_large

Okay. This fanwar between both groups are RIDICULOUS! I mean everyone have their own opinions but just keep it to yourself don't start this fanwars! I mean like seriously? I like both groups and HELLO? My biases are 100 PLUS! Just stick together and be a family that is full of passion towards k-pop. For instance, what if you are an Inspirit and your ultimate best friend is an Exotic, and what if suddenly you guys fought about who is better and your friendship goes down like way down and don't you be feeling really sad because you couldn't be spazzing with her about k-pop? I mean I would. I have 2 friends that I love to spazz with them.. 

Cut the crap (but I'm literally serious about it )

The reason I'm posting about both groups is that my friend is doing another fanfic.. and it's featuring L and Kai.. For some reason, I was soo bored and I thought, hey why not I change the poster           told me to do but it's not pretty! and I started right away.. At first I made it like :


and it looks weird.But now I made separate posters. One is Kai and the other one is L. And for some reason, I like Ls' poster more. Well, you'll get what I mean..



I like this better that the old one. THIS POSTERS ARE SOOOOO PWEEEETTTTYYYY!*spazz*

Well, might as well put some afford music in the making of changing the blog song too. MEOW BUH BYE.


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum