Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Happy Belated Birthday,D.Oughnut.
Sunday, 13 January 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mfke922gkr1qlv0dfo1_500_large

Okay. I literally forgot to say happy birthday to D.O from EXO-K in the last post! I was like "Hey, isn't today is D.O's birthday?" and I had to gp to a family meeting and stuff and went back home like at 11:30 pm! I was like SHOOOTTTTT It's midnight in Korea.. Let's just say I made this super fast.


ANDDDDD HERE'S A MESSAGE TO HIM!

To dear UMMA of EXO, aren't you tired doing your duties? (LOL) Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have the best expression face like EVER! Even my friend, who I'll not going to put her name here have a lot of your O.O face in her diary.. I was like REALLY? ANYWAYYYYY! For my friend sake, you are her first bias in EXO and the second one is Kai and for now let's say she love the KAISOO relationship. Oh and you guys are even going to the GDA which is held in MALAYSIA and We Malaysian KPOPPERS are dying to see you guys performing in Malaysia and I hope for the best! I know it's kinda late but I WAS BUSYYY!! *bowsss

Well well, That's that. My epic short story ends here with a poster and a message he will never kinda read..


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum