Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Day 3,4,5,6 and 7
Saturday, 19 January 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mgndlhms9c1qk6ynio1_500_large

Since I didn't update on those 5 days, I'll put them 5 in 1 okay?

Day 3 : Your favourite moment in the Warrior MV

My favourite moment is ALL! Well, technically I love the wind dance.. I mean the part when they sang "WARRIORRRR~" and the wind machine hit them hard but they kept dancing and that was epic! And the scene I still remember is the stomping part. That is GENIUS!! And this part too :

Tumblr_me4nbubetp1rrwxgmo1_500_large

That got to hurt right?

Day 4 : Your favourite song from the Warrior single album.

I think both Warrior and Secret Love. Mostly Warrior because it has that catchy sound when the part WARRIOOORRRRR.. 

Day 5 : Your favourite B.A.P lyric(s)

I don't know. I'll check the translation right now!!


눈에 넣어도 안 아픈 그런 너란 걸 알지만
바라는 건 딱 한 가지 한번만 내 말 들어줄래 - Stop It.

I know that you're the apple of my eye but
I only one thing from you, please listen to me just once.

태양보다 뜨거운 너 얼음보다 차가운 나
오늘도 너만 아는 메세지로
내 상태를 트윗해 아찔한 기분으로- Secret Love.

You are hotter than the sun,
I am colder than ice,
Again today, with a message that only you would know,
I tweet about my current status with a nervous feeling.

I DID IT!!! I finally found the translation. (with a little bit of help from Google Translation)

Day 6 :  Favourite Warrior performance.

Well, I do love B.A.P, so that means I love all of their performances.

Day 7 :  Favourite Warrior outfits.

Tumblr_lyfffavpfo1qarztro1_500_large

This outfit. ( Because it is super simple and I could see some of their muscles)

Tumblr_m0y7a283hy1rotfjyo1_500_large

I'm not sure if this is from the Warrior song, but it was taken in the Warrior era. ( I know because of their hair are in the same colour and their hairstyles are the same when they were rookies last year..)

D-O-N-E-DONE!!

Do you like my new template? Made it myself and DID YOU WATCH B.A.P's RAIN SOUND?!! and INFINITE H's SPECIAL GIRL?!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum