Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Day 2: Favourite Member + GDA mentalbreakdown
Monday, 14 January 2013,
Okay. The picture is kinda obvious right? I actually like no LOVE all of B.A.P but I had to choose who is my favourite and it's LITTLE JELLO!! aka Zelo aka Choi Junhyong. Little maknae of B.A.P next to Jongup.. (HE ISH HOWTTT) The reason I love Little Jello is because HE IS SO CUTE! I just don''t know why. I love all about him and I could rap some of his line and when he said in Warrior "Get down, G-G-Get down" I said to myself "Is it me or I think the way he said that is hot?" and I still thinks that way till this day.
All of you know that the Golden Disk Award is held in Malaysia right? I WANT TO GO THERE SO BAD!!!!! But I can't.. Many people in this world can't go.. By now, Infinite, BTOB,Exo,Beast,Suju,Kara and etc already came to Malaysia.. By now people in Malaysia are like "ME WANT TO GO TO GDA!"
and HELLO ME TOO?! btw I'm sick and PEOPLE PLEASE TELL ME IF IT'S GOING TO BE LIVE?!!
My reaction when my biases are here in Malaysia. "Yay. Wait. I can't go. *mental breakdown*"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAI!! The dancing machine of Exo-K. My friend's bias in Exo-K.. Happy Birthday and I'm so happy that you might celebrate your birthday in Malaysia.. (MAYBE but you just landed in Malaysia just now.. So maybe you won't) BTW His birthday is on the same date is my other friend! I was like okay JELLY!
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Day 2: Favourite Member + GDA mentalbreakdown
Monday, 14 January 2013,
Okay. The picture is kinda obvious right? I actually like no LOVE all of B.A.P but I had to choose who is my favourite and it's LITTLE JELLO!! aka Zelo aka Choi Junhyong. Little maknae of B.A.P next to Jongup.. (HE ISH HOWTTT) The reason I love Little Jello is because HE IS SO CUTE! I just don''t know why. I love all about him and I could rap some of his line and when he said in Warrior "Get down, G-G-Get down" I said to myself "Is it me or I think the way he said that is hot?" and I still thinks that way till this day.
All of you know that the Golden Disk Award is held in Malaysia right? I WANT TO GO THERE SO BAD!!!!! But I can't.. Many people in this world can't go.. By now, Infinite, BTOB,Exo,Beast,Suju,Kara and etc already came to Malaysia.. By now people in Malaysia are like "ME WANT TO GO TO GDA!"
and HELLO ME TOO?! btw I'm sick and PEOPLE PLEASE TELL ME IF IT'S GOING TO BE LIVE?!!
My reaction when my biases are here in Malaysia. "Yay. Wait. I can't go. *mental breakdown*"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAI!! The dancing machine of Exo-K. My friend's bias in Exo-K.. Happy Birthday and I'm so happy that you might celebrate your birthday in Malaysia.. (MAYBE but you just landed in Malaysia just now.. So maybe you won't) BTW His birthday is on the same date is my other friend! I was like okay JELLY!
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?