Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Day 1: First impression of Best Absolute Perfect.
Sunday, 13 January 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m0wewmuxf91rpp0aso1_500_large

Okay. At first, I wasn't like fangirling to B.A.P.I just knew them and said " Oh, it's B.A.P." and make my blur face.. One day, I was searching for some comics and come across a magazine that had Yongguk and Zelo's picture on it. I secretly read it and I was like "So? They are in a Malaysian magazine modelling with a Malaysian artist,so what?" and then oneday, I started to like Warrior and the next thing I knew was, I'm in love with B.A.P. I started to know a lot about kpop because of them.. I knew a lot of other companies,songs,groups and I started to knew the word BIAS from them.. 





←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum