Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Cancel Challenge
Saturday, 26 January 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_luzo8easff1qfcyo3o1_500_large

Okay. For now on, I'll cancel my B.A.P Challenge because I'll be rarely updating my blog due to my super duper packed schedule! I'll change my blog song? and I might change the background... BTW I'm super duper addicted to Boyfriend nowadays because they are filming Hello Baby and their new song I YAH is so ADDICTING!!AND AND AHHHH! Well, me want to go now. BUH-BYE!


MINE! I just randomly paused on the video and BOOM there's goes a epic picture for you! Credits to Starship Ent and Boyfriend! I just screenshot the screen and here you go.


Due to my epic laziness, I just posted the picture in my facebook account and twitter account ( I think?) WELL HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, YOUNGJAE OPPA!




←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum