Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



All for you
Wednesday, 2 January 2013, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_lxo9o2yfoi1qc3fy9o1_500_large

Happy New Year! Sorry that I'm late. I was just kinda lazy to update.. Anyway, I started going to school today and guess what?! One of my K-POP friends transfer-ed to my class and I was like YESSSSSSSSSSSS and OH WAIT! I met my ex-crush in school! He was transfer-ed there too! I was like as RED as a TOMATO! I know, I know. I should be forgetting him right? Indeed I did.. I told my friend about the L.JOE and TEEN TOP dream, and she was like "CHINCHA?! OMGGGGGG" Oh well, this is a kinda short post? OH YEAH! I just finished watching Reply 1997 and it was freaking AWESOME! Eunji and Seo In Guk is soooooo cute together and with their Busan accent~ ANYWAYYY! I was like "OMGGGGGGGG" When Eunji had to kiss Seo In Guk in her house and she pecked his lips. Then, Seo In Guk said " Is that it?" and he throws his coat on the ground and started to walked towards her and the freaking kissed in the kitchen and I was like OMG!!! *spazzzzzz* WELL, in conclusion, I really like the drama and THEY ARE SUPER DUPER CUTE TOGETHER!!! except I didn't like the perv things in that drama though.... Oh and I was like "Y HOYA IS GAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEHHHH??! HE WAS LIKE FREAKING AWESOME AND YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE HIM GAYYYYYEEEEEHHHHHHH? YYYYYY? HUH?!" and I told my friend if he isn't gayyyyeeeehhhhh, I'll be a character in the drama and date him.. xDDD OKAYYYY JUST KIDDINGGGG! Oh well, BUH-BYEE~~


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum