Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Wow Fantastic Baby..
Saturday, 8 December 2012,
Ohmygawdd. I just arrived in Malaysia yesterday (I was from Bali)and I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU! On the first day,We were taking our bags onto our trolley there and suddenly a man approached us and helped us to carry our bags. I was like "Yo mister! Ya think we can't carry our own bags? Didn't you see I was pulling my 7 kg luggage? And for your information I'm a strong woman you know!" *pouts* I kept asking my mom "Mom, why is that man helping us?" "I don't know.Ask your father" and my DAD just ignore it. I was like
"WHAAAAAAAAAATTT?!" After carrying the bags, that man asked us for money and my dad got scolded by me and my mom. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, we went to the beach (I mean like a lot of beaches) and IT IS WONDERFUL! Actually, in Bali I felt like loving Exo more. Like, I kept finding things that are related to Exo for example, there's a spa named KAI____(I forgot the rest of the name) Spa and found a jewellery shop named EXOTIC GEMS! I was like OMG! AND I just realised one of my brother's t-shirts was writen Exo3 and above it there is a word PRINCE! And I was like rotate that 3 and make it into an M and it will becaome PRINCE(s) EXO M! I asked my brother "Hey, do you know who is Exo?" and my brother said "Yeah, they are in a boy band." and I kept explaining to him about my EXO knowledge.. and when I came back to Malaysia, I'm too spazzing over Teentop right now..especially L.Joe and Ricky.. OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING CUTEEEEEEEEE AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM AND I WANT TO HUG THEM SO TIGHTLY UNTIL THEY CAN'T BREATH! THEY ARE TOTALLY SO CUTE AND AWESOME AND AND AND HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT *faints* Just now I watched my recorded show STAR KING and I WAS TOTALLY happy when I saw TEENTOP in it. I was like SPAZZING ON MY COUCH SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL! I was so happy and got REALLY suprised when L.Joe could carry those weight thingy which is heavier than him and btw I was suprised he is 51 kg..OMG he looks really DAEBAK and and and *inhale exhale* I can't breath.. I want to watch it again and again and again and again and again and again and AGAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! Now now, before I finish this epic long post, I'll give you a present.

OMGGGG! SOOOO CUTE! BACOOOONNNNN
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Wow Fantastic Baby..
Saturday, 8 December 2012,
Ohmygawdd. I just arrived in Malaysia yesterday (I was from Bali)and I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU! On the first day,We were taking our bags onto our trolley there and suddenly a man approached us and helped us to carry our bags. I was like "Yo mister! Ya think we can't carry our own bags? Didn't you see I was pulling my 7 kg luggage? And for your information I'm a strong woman you know!" *pouts* I kept asking my mom "Mom, why is that man helping us?" "I don't know.Ask your father" and my DAD just ignore it. I was like
"WHAAAAAAAAAATTT?!" After carrying the bags, that man asked us for money and my dad got scolded by me and my mom. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, we went to the beach (I mean like a lot of beaches) and IT IS WONDERFUL! Actually, in Bali I felt like loving Exo more. Like, I kept finding things that are related to Exo for example, there's a spa named KAI____(I forgot the rest of the name) Spa and found a jewellery shop named EXOTIC GEMS! I was like OMG! AND I just realised one of my brother's t-shirts was writen Exo3 and above it there is a word PRINCE! And I was like rotate that 3 and make it into an M and it will becaome PRINCE(s) EXO M! I asked my brother "Hey, do you know who is Exo?" and my brother said "Yeah, they are in a boy band." and I kept explaining to him about my EXO knowledge.. and when I came back to Malaysia, I'm too spazzing over Teentop right now..especially L.Joe and Ricky.. OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING CUTEEEEEEEEE AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM AND I WANT TO HUG THEM SO TIGHTLY UNTIL THEY CAN'T BREATH! THEY ARE TOTALLY SO CUTE AND AWESOME AND AND AND HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT *faints* Just now I watched my recorded show STAR KING and I WAS TOTALLY happy when I saw TEENTOP in it. I was like SPAZZING ON MY COUCH SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL! I was so happy and got REALLY suprised when L.Joe could carry those weight thingy which is heavier than him and btw I was suprised he is 51 kg..OMG he looks really DAEBAK and and and *inhale exhale* I can't breath.. I want to watch it again and again and again and again and again and again and AGAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! Now now, before I finish this epic long post, I'll give you a present.

OMGGGG! SOOOO CUTE! BACOOOONNNNN
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?