Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Ulzzang
Sunday, 2 December 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mb4rp0au8h1r94qebo1_500_large

I just knew the guy in the picture above's name.His name is Park Hyungseok. I was looking at my friends Instagram updates and I saw she tagged his name so I clicked it and saw many many many many photos of him.Then I realised, that's the guy in the pictures I randomly pick! Yeah, the blue headed guy who wore glasses in the post "Glasses" I think. Anyway, he's cute! Like really cute. There's a girl too! I think she is super famous because a lot of people uses her pictures for their fanfics and posters. Her name is Kim Shinyeong. She is super cute and pretty too. There's a story I read.The author uses her picture to the girl character and the male character is L. Well, at least it's not real right? I just could imagine the moments when I read the story. 
Tumblr_mc36s8pquf1rtmflvo1_400_large

Yup.She is super cute! Anyway, I watched Simon and Martina's review of Circle lences. I was like Creeppyyy~ when they wore those circle lences and their eyes looks like really fake. And it's super creepy when Martina said "Danny, come and play with me~" I was like "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Creepy much? Haha watched the MAMA awards yesterday? I was too lazy to watch it live in my lappy so I recorded it in my tv and guess what?! My little sis stop recording it halfway and when I got back from my mom's aunt's house, I ran towards the tv and saw THERE IS NO FREAKING RECORDING SIGN! I was like crying then I pressed the record button again.Luckily I recorded it when Exo was performing but sadly I didn't watched their MAMA performance..*sad* I recorded it when they were finishing dancing Mirotic I think.. I was FISHHHHH  YOU MY LITTLE SISTER! *calms self* Bye I want to watch Immortal Songs 2 right now. BUH-BYE!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum