Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Task 7 - Ilhoonie
Friday, 28 December 2012, 0 comment(s)



Poor Ilhoon in the pictures.. Other than that, he is sooooo cute! So, Task 7 is up and ready to roll. The task *drum rolls*

Task 7 - Make a romcom poster using bias' 2 photo in grayscale with colourful background.

Okay, the grayscale and colourful background thingy. I'm too lazy to search for backgrounds so I made the background by myself.. The grayscale thingy, I didn't know how to change the picture to grayscale so I changed it to black and white...The poster *drum rolls*


I'm too lazy to do a whole romcom poster so this is an half romcom and half light angst poster.. OH AND! I kept using the same picture for the background because I'm too lazy! 

Photo: #cute #korean #kpop #btob #bap #infinite #exo #teentop #doodle #art #blackandwhite #chibi #borntobeat #bestabsoliteperfect #exok #exom #exotics #exoplanet @btobpeniel @teentop_  @realb2ng @zeloworld

I drew this.. OH GOSH! My failed Teen Top name! But I like the EXO and INFINITE logo though.. It's my first time doing the EXO logo and the INFINITE logo it's my 4-5th time doing it.. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I took out my black pen and draw the logo on my hand.. I really like this picture! It took my awhile to draw it.. Anyway, hope you like it!ESPECIALLY! The PIANO! It is sooooo pretty!! It looks kinda like 3D!

Tumblr_md3kqrgqgi1r34ovyo1_400_large

POOR EUNKWANG! WHERE'S SUNGJAE? *thinks* Taking the picture..xD




←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum