Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Task 6 - Luhan.
Wednesday, 26 December 2012, 0 comment(s)



Yay! Finished Task 6 featuring LUHAN! from EXO-M! Yes. He is in my bias list which is the most precious thing ever! Thing? hmmm I mean person. Yeah. Person... Anyway, Nana Johari unnie really really like Luhan so I hope this doesn't disappoint her.. The task *drum rolls* :

Task 6 - Make a action/thriller poster using bias' 10 photo.

How could I do an action poster using MR. CUTIE here?! I did my best okay! At least I put an afford to it..
The poster! *drum rolls*


It's pretty though? It looks not like an action nor thriller poster... I have to learn new things againnnnnnn!!!!!!! Well bye! I want to go change my blog song again and you have guess it correctly! I'll give a hint okay!

HINT

Fandom : BBC
Vocalists : A rapper didn't rap in this song, he/she sang it using his/her voice *duh of course! If not, his/her voice came out from where? His /her nose?*


EXO LOVED MY POSTER! YAYYYYYY~ *stop drama*


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum