Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Task 5 - Happy Virus and Dancing Machine.
Friday, 21 December 2012,
I think for now Task 5 is the most hard poster I made because I kept making mistakes and took me awhile to search the best photos EVER! I couldn't search Chanyeol's serious face because well his nickname is after all HAPPY VIRUS! And his pics are sooooooo cute!! I just want to pinch his cheeks! Task 5 is *drum rolls*
Task 5- Make a dark angst poster using bias' 7 photo with another optional character (black background)
And the optional character is *drum rolls*
K to the A to the I!
Anyway, I present to you the poster~
Maybe you couldn't believe this but I chose the title of the poster while listening to Goodbye to Romance by Sonya. Like seriously, the song is perfect, the drama is perfect even the actors are perfect! I really love the drama but sadly I'm too lazy to watch the whole series.. Even Shut Up Flower Boy, I couldn't finish watching it because I'm too lazy. Now byebye!
p/s: Why do I think all of EXO can do aegyo? I think BTOB can do it except Eunkwang I think? But Minhyuk could do the sexy lips aegyo and Ilhoon could do the cutie player aegyo and Hyunsik could do the butt slapping aegyo and Changsub could do the club dance aegyo and Peniel could do the American style buing buing aegyo and Eunkwang? hmmm I haven't see him do any addictive aegyo as long as I can remember maybe when he said OH MY HONEY at Minhyuk when Minhyuk did the sexy lips aegyo..*thinks* maybe there is..
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Task 5 - Happy Virus and Dancing Machine.
Friday, 21 December 2012,
I think for now Task 5 is the most hard poster I made because I kept making mistakes and took me awhile to search the best photos EVER! I couldn't search Chanyeol's serious face because well his nickname is after all HAPPY VIRUS! And his pics are sooooooo cute!! I just want to pinch his cheeks! Task 5 is *drum rolls*
Task 5- Make a dark angst poster using bias' 7 photo with another optional character (black background)
And the optional character is *drum rolls*
K to the A to the I!
Anyway, I present to you the poster~
Maybe you couldn't believe this but I chose the title of the poster while listening to Goodbye to Romance by Sonya. Like seriously, the song is perfect, the drama is perfect even the actors are perfect! I really love the drama but sadly I'm too lazy to watch the whole series.. Even Shut Up Flower Boy, I couldn't finish watching it because I'm too lazy. Now byebye!
p/s: Why do I think all of EXO can do aegyo? I think BTOB can do it except Eunkwang I think? But Minhyuk could do the sexy lips aegyo and Ilhoon could do the cutie player aegyo and Hyunsik could do the butt slapping aegyo and Changsub could do the club dance aegyo and Peniel could do the American style buing buing aegyo and Eunkwang? hmmm I haven't see him do any addictive aegyo as long as I can remember maybe when he said OH MY HONEY at Minhyuk when Minhyuk did the sexy lips aegyo..*thinks* maybe there is..
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?