Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
Task 4- L/Kim Myungsoo
Thursday, 20 December 2012,
*shows okay sign* You like my poster?You haven't see it yet though..
Yay! I edited my blog skin! It is pretty! And the song is by Kim SNUGGLE YOUU (Sungkyu) Mr.Leader of Infinite/Grandpa Kim.. This post is not about Sungkyu okay.. It's about L. THE VISUAL OF INFINITE~~ I finished Task 4 which is *drum rolls*
Task 4: Make a romantic/angst poster using bias' 5 photo using 3 colours.
and the poster *drum rolls*



I made a mistake.. I thought I have to do 3 different colours but actually I had to do the poster only in 3 colours.. *sobs* My hard work~ Anyway, do you like it? It's perfect! Kinda. Ha ha.. The original one is the first one..ONCE! I showed my friend's sister Myungsoo's picture and she said "People like you should stop liking guys that looks like girls.." I was like "YO! HE IS SO HANDSOME OKAY!HE IS LIKE BEING LOVE BY MANY MANY MANY MANY FANS AROUND THE WORLD YOU KNOW! " Then, I showed her Ren's (Nu' Est) photo and she said "She's a girl right?" I said to her "Nope. It's a HE" She was like "REALLY? Yeah.You should stop liking boys that looks like girls.." I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....... Anyway, for the pass few days, (Only 2 days) I kept dreaming about Teentop. In the first dream, I was wearing nice clothing waiting with my parents at a fancy restaurant. I flew to Korea with my parents to meet someone? Then, there's L.JOE! I was like REALLY?! Then, we introduced ourselves with his parents and him.Suddenly, my mom told me "You are going to marry L.Joe" L.Joe and I was like WHAAAAAAAT?! and suddenly there's *cough* scene where L.Joe was half naked *wearing pants okay* sitting on the bed with me flipping his hair.. =='' He looked at me smirking and he was hugging me? saying "I LOVE YOU~~" and BAMM I woke up. I just remembered the "MY MOM ANNOUNCED THAT I'M GETTING MARRIED WITH L.JOE" and the Flipping Hair scene. =='' OH AND THERE'S NO SCENE OKAY! And that will be weird...A W K W A R D..


Then, last night I dreamt about TEEN TOP staying at my house.. I think Ricky bout some unicorn dolls and gave each one of them one including me..I called Teen top to chat with me but they ignored me.. I think it was when I looked kinda awful. The last thing I remembered was I called my friend I think it's either Myungsoo,Luhan or Sungjae to pick me up from my house.. I remembered that I dressed up prettily and wore make up and high heels. Teen top was outside and I ran towards my friend and hugged him tightly and kissed him? I remembered that Teen top was jealous and L.Joe ran towards us and took my wrist and BAMM I WOKE UP! Okay. Bye. Me want to go to sleep now..
OMG! SO CUTE! My blog name means Saranghaeyo..You know what it means don't cha?
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Task 4- L/Kim Myungsoo
Thursday, 20 December 2012,
*shows okay sign* You like my poster?You haven't see it yet though..
Yay! I edited my blog skin! It is pretty! And the song is by Kim SNUGGLE YOUU (Sungkyu) Mr.Leader of Infinite/Grandpa Kim.. This post is not about Sungkyu okay.. It's about L. THE VISUAL OF INFINITE~~ I finished Task 4 which is *drum rolls*
Task 4: Make a romantic/angst poster using bias' 5 photo using 3 colours.
and the poster *drum rolls*



I made a mistake.. I thought I have to do 3 different colours but actually I had to do the poster only in 3 colours.. *sobs* My hard work~ Anyway, do you like it? It's perfect! Kinda. Ha ha.. The original one is the first one..ONCE! I showed my friend's sister Myungsoo's picture and she said "People like you should stop liking guys that looks like girls.." I was like "YO! HE IS SO HANDSOME OKAY!HE IS LIKE BEING LOVE BY MANY MANY MANY MANY FANS AROUND THE WORLD YOU KNOW! " Then, I showed her Ren's (Nu' Est) photo and she said "She's a girl right?" I said to her "Nope. It's a HE" She was like "REALLY? Yeah.You should stop liking boys that looks like girls.." I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....... Anyway, for the pass few days, (Only 2 days) I kept dreaming about Teentop. In the first dream, I was wearing nice clothing waiting with my parents at a fancy restaurant. I flew to Korea with my parents to meet someone? Then, there's L.JOE! I was like REALLY?! Then, we introduced ourselves with his parents and him.Suddenly, my mom told me "You are going to marry L.Joe" L.Joe and I was like WHAAAAAAAT?! and suddenly there's *cough* scene where L.Joe was half naked *wearing pants okay* sitting on the bed with me flipping his hair.. =='' He looked at me smirking and he was hugging me? saying "I LOVE YOU~~" and BAMM I woke up. I just remembered the "MY MOM ANNOUNCED THAT I'M GETTING MARRIED WITH L.JOE" and the Flipping Hair scene. =='' OH AND THERE'S NO SCENE OKAY! And that will be weird...A W K W A R D..


Then, last night I dreamt about TEEN TOP staying at my house.. I think Ricky bout some unicorn dolls and gave each one of them one including me..I called Teen top to chat with me but they ignored me.. I think it was when I looked kinda awful. The last thing I remembered was I called my friend I think it's either Myungsoo,Luhan or Sungjae to pick me up from my house.. I remembered that I dressed up prettily and wore make up and high heels. Teen top was outside and I ran towards my friend and hugged him tightly and kissed him? I remembered that Teen top was jealous and L.Joe ran towards us and took my wrist and BAMM I WOKE UP! Okay. Bye. Me want to go to sleep now..
OMG! SO CUTE! My blog name means Saranghaeyo..You know what it means don't cha?
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?