Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Task 2 - Greasy Nambunny
Monday, 17 December 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_m7s4ocfw1x1qebs7vo1_r1_500_large

You know what I mean about Greasy Nambunny right? It's non other than Nam Woohyun! Yay! Finished task 2 which is. *drum rolls*

Task 2: Make a light angst/romantic poster using bias' 8 photo.

Okay. The 8th bias I put in is Nam Woohyun! Okay, I think my poster is not in the light angst or romantic category. I put a lot of afford of doing this poster because I had to search Hangul Fonts for a long time! My head hurts again.. Maybe lack of drinking water? 


*wipes sweat* see! I think this is not light angst at all! I think it's angst only! *pouts* Anyway, nice huh? And now I want to release my stress by watching tv.. Byebye..

The quotes are from To You by Teen Top's lyrics. The title in this poster means Farther Away, I think? I just took the title from Brave Guys' new song Farther Away, which I really love! 



←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum