Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



OhAmGeeeeee
Sunday, 9 December 2012, 0 comment(s)



Okay first of all THE pic above is soooooooo true! Second, I reaaaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy felt awkward when my cousin (a boy which is the same age as me which is kinda a perv ) is in the same room as me! I was like checking out my Facebook, Twitter and etc and he freakingly played the guitar behind me.. I was like A W K W A R D! Okay. I'm kinda admitting he looks cute but he is my cousin! I think I used to have a crush on him for a while. Maybe 4 years ago? And he's kinda matured and taller? His sister told me that he talks nonsense at home. His sister and I was reading some blog about something when suddenly he was really near me and I could hear his breathing! I was like "OMG HE IS SO CLOSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" I was blushing red like a tomato. TOO MAY TOO~ Anyway, talking about crushes. Actually, when I wanted to go to the boarding area in the airport (wanted to go to Bali) I noticed a group of hot guys walked pass beside me. I was like fanning myself to prevent me from melting. There's one guy who I took interest in. He was wearing a white cap and he is so cute! At that time, I don't realised that I kinda like him. When we have to give our passports to the counter, I was like checking him out when he was well doing the same thing as me. I was like "OMGGGGGG HE IS SOOOOO             " Then, I forgot about me for awhile.Then, it was boarding time! I was happy and excited when I was going to Bali! I was happily sitting beside the window taking pictures and more, when suddenly I saw him with his friends! I was like OH MY GUCCI! HE IS TAKING THE SAME PLANE AS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I literally stand up a couple of times to check him but luck wasn't by my side and I didn't see him...*sobs* and when I arrived in Bali, I was jumpy when I saw him and in my mind I was saying "GOODBYE MR. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR NAME IS!" And I kept watching him until it was time to carry our bags. Then, I realised I have a slight crush on that Chinese boy. I bet he has a girlfriend..Yeah, he is a Chinese boy. He kinda reminded me of Lay with a dash of chubbiness from Xiumin. LOL!
Tumblr_men4coekrn1rdbb25o1_500_large

OMG! His skin! IT IS SO PURE!  Now that I think of it, that guy looks like Lay a little bit more but with black hair. Like Tao black.. *spazz* Exo. You are ruining my bias list which apparently you have an amount of handsome hot young 12 men who can dance,rap and sing in both Korean and Chinese.You are talented and I wish the best for you and successful in your jobs either in as a group or individuality. Hwaiting! At first I don't like them that much but now I'm head over heels over them..Haha just kidding. I'm head over heels with my other biases too..Farewell and goodnight my fellow followers either silent or non-silent readers.

Tumblr_mee5q07x5z1rh8c3jo1_500_large

Dongwoo and Woohyun threw their love for you guys~~  (This is epiccccccc)

Tumblr_ltz67e98ab1r2ky2mo1_r1_500_large

Yeah. I know that TOP. You are pretty with your blue locks hair and all while rapping in Fantastic Baby~


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum