Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Le Photoshoppie~
Thursday, 13 December 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_menv6yyjok1qhfv44o1_500_large

I've been editing for these past of couple of days. I'm editing posters for my upcoming fanfic which is LOVE ME! xD I really like this simple yet modern poster... And the main character is *drum rolls* L/KIM MYUNGSOO!! *throws confetti* Here's a poster~~ and maybe tomorrow I might edit the background of the story..

ISN'T IT PWEEETYYY?? *puppy eyes*  BTOB just did their first showcase in Malaysia yesterday and I'm pissed..*pouts* I'M JELLY! *stop the drama please* anyway I did an EXO background for my ask.fm website which I just want to do it..Anyway here it is~~


At first does my username is weird? Because there is no such thing is star milkshake which I did it randomly as always.. It's perfect and I really love the way I edit it.. and Luhan and Chen is sooooooooo cute *drools*  now byebye! I want to go to sleep now!


THIS PIC IS HILARIOUS! AND EPIC TOO!




←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum