Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Buing to the Buing~
Monday, 3 December 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_meeut3nstv1regdzto1_500_large

 Hey, I just read a story that made me tearing up. The story is really sad! The story is featured by Infinite!!!!! and Kris. I really love the story and the author is Malaysian! *throws confetti* AND! I might not updating my precious blog and Facebook and Twitter next week because I will be in BALI! You heard me. B to the A to the L to the I! I'm soooooooooo happy! Oh and yesterday my aunt (my mom's cousin is considered my aunt right?) got married! Then, I kinda planned my wedding~ Lol.. I told my mom I wanted to have a black and white themed wedding and my mom said "But black and white is not that attractive.What about white like the wedding in Twilight?" In my mind I just want to tell her *Seriously? Like in Twilight?* then she said "What about white and silver or maybe add a little pink?" I just want to tell her "PASTEL COLOURS!" Then, I said "If my reception ceremony, I would do it at a garden like a garden party..and the theme is Paris, I think?" Then, no talking about weddings after that..See up there? I'm jelly. He hugged her and smiled. TTwTT I wish I was her..TT3TT Hehe now now. Let's bow shall we? And here's a present for you guys! Especially Inspirits~

Tumblr_meamel4ej71qhrgpmo1_500_large

*drools* YOU.WOOHYUN.MY.NAMBUNNY.IS.HOT.LIKE.FREAKING.HOT.*hotness overload*


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum