Iman Karmilla. Malaysian
kpopper. Fond for
cold foods for example
frozen yogurt and
ice cream.
Profile
Entries
tagboard
posters&edits
twitter
home
+Follow
1,2,3 and 4
Friday, 14 December 2012,
Chanyeol picked 2! xD I made a poster again! and the model (model?) is *drum rolls* L.JOE! Actually, I made it for my timeline picture and it totally fits! I was like happy! and suddenly my friend said "Who's this handsome guy?" I was like "He is a korean artist. His name is L.Joe. His real name is Lee Byunghun. His korean age is about 20? or maybe 19?" Okay. My Angel part of my brain is not filled enough with Teen Top knowledge yet.. The ages and where they came from (Except L.Joe which is California) birthdays.. That's why I kinda forgot idol's birthdays! Anyway here's my creation!
THIS MASTERPIECE IS PERFECT! and I really liked the fonts! WELL I DID IT SO DON'T YOU DARE CLAIM IT IT IS YOURS AND YOU WILL BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE MISTER, MAAM arghhh I don't know! Anyway I want to go to sleep now! Bye!
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
1,2,3 and 4
Friday, 14 December 2012,
Chanyeol picked 2! xD I made a poster again! and the model (model?) is *drum rolls* L.JOE! Actually, I made it for my timeline picture and it totally fits! I was like happy! and suddenly my friend said "Who's this handsome guy?" I was like "He is a korean artist. His name is L.Joe. His real name is Lee Byunghun. His korean age is about 20? or maybe 19?" Okay. My Angel part of my brain is not filled enough with Teen Top knowledge yet.. The ages and where they came from (Except L.Joe which is California) birthdays.. That's why I kinda forgot idol's birthdays! Anyway here's my creation!
THIS MASTERPIECE IS PERFECT! and I really liked the fonts! WELL I DID IT SO DON'T YOU DARE CLAIM IT IT IS YOURS AND YOU WILL BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE MISTER, MAAM arghhh I don't know! Anyway I want to go to sleep now! Bye!
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
about me;
Biography - My full name is
Iman Karmilla binti Hairul Rizal. A 14 years old teenager. 99's batch of the new learning system which is PBS (
Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah). A girl who craves cold food. A girl who is photogenic enough to be called le_photogenic_kpopper. Doesn't do the *duckface* and loves pastel colors! A nerd in school (
wears spectacles ) Advanced by having
Twitter,Facebook,Blogger,Blogskin,Skype and etc. Have too much biases, normally I like ones that
could rap and sing *duh*, for example;
Lee Minhyuk, Jung Ilhoon,(
apparently I like all of BTOB because they can sing well and rap well also)
, L, Woohyun, L.Joe, C.A.P, Changjo ,Chunji, Gikwang, Hyunseung, Yoseob, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, Kangjun, T.K and etc.. Forever
#Baby #Melody #Bana #Enchancer #Exotic #Inspirit #Beauty #Angel #SecretTime #VIP #Blackjack #Star1 #ELF and etc.
I know I'm selfish but what could I do?