Iman Karmilla. Malaysian kpopper. Fond for cold foods for example frozen yogurt and ice cream.

Profile Entries tagboard posters&edits twitter home +Follow



Stop It vs Lover Boy
Friday, 2 November 2012, 0 comment(s)


Tumblr_mce60iwfjk1r0aa00o1_500_large

Hello! It's been a week since my last update. As you could see the title you know what I meant right? Yeah. Stop It by B.A.P and Lover Boy by BTOB were released at the same day which is on the October 23rd. Well technically BTOB released theirs first then an hour later B.A.P released theirs. Well I was sick on that day AND I WAS HAPPY BECAUSE THEY RELEASED IT ON THE SAME DAY! Now is the time to change my blog song again! I think I will choose Lover Boy because I like it more haha just kidding I will pick neither? I think. OH AND FYI I'm one of the earliest person to watch BOTH MV'S! xD because Stop It I watched it 18 minutes after they released it then BTOB I think 1 hour? I didn't know but WHO CARES?! I JUST LOVEEEE THEM! *drools* Anyway I will pick *drumrolls* Stop It because well it fits my blog perfectly and Lover Boy I think it just going to kill my precious blog. *hugs self*  Oh and about my fanfic, I'll be posting it at asianfanfics.com cos my friend said at asianfanfics many people will read it. Oh and I'm a currently a co-author for my friend's fanfic. I know it's kinda not-updated because I'm having exams for the past ummm 1 day! and I'll be updating it today I think. I'm going to type my fanfic next week maybe? I just thought what I want to write. xD and here's the link!

LET'S JUST GET MARRIED-Hyunseung(B2ST) and Hyowon(OC)
THE POSTER! IT IS PWEEEEETYYYY!

YOU GUYS BETTER READ IT OR ELSE!
Oh and here's a gif of Zelo! HE IS SO CUTEEEEEEE! *faints*

Now I want to go now so byebye!


←old / young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum