. Fond for
Segmen: One True Pairing
Friday, 30 November 2012,
Hello! I'm participating this contest? It's a contest that I have to...Well you just read the rest of the post okay?
Pick your top 10 OTP without reading the questions.
1. Penjae (Peniel X Sungjae)
2. Myungyeol (Myungsoo X Sungyeol)
3. HunHan (Sehun X Luhan)
4. Daejae (Daehyun X Youngjae)
5. Dan E (Daniel *Dalmatian* X San E)
6. Minhyuk X Peniel (I'm not sure if it's an official but they are cute together!)
7. Rickjoe (Ricky X L.Joe)
8. Woorong (Woohyun X Chorong)
9. Junseob (Junhyung X Yoseob)
10. Jo Twins
QUESTIONS
Since when you ship all 10 OTP?
1,5,6,7,9 and 10 mostly from variety shows like BTOB MTV DIARY, GURUPOP,SECRET ISLAND and etc..
2,3,4,and 8 are mostly from fanfics.
Why you ship OTP #3?
HunHan because they are cute together and always stick together no matter what..(P/S: their voices are really good)
Have you ever read a fanfiction of OTP #9 ? If you have, insert link..
Yes, I have. Well, it's a mash-up of B.A.P and BEAST. P/S: Joker is Junhyung.
Click..
Give two words to describe OTP #2.
Forever Young
Out of all OTP listed, which OTP has the most chemistry ?
Maybe it's Woorong because of Nafaa, I really love this couple! They are perfect for each other and I hope they will be successful in their careers whether it's acting or being a member in Infinite or APink
What is the similarities of OTP #4?
They are cute together? They have really good voices and most importantly they are from the same group! B.A.P YES SIR!
Why is OTP #1 is so important?
I don't know actually. Maybe they have good chemistry together? Also I really love how Peniel teaches Sungjae English and teases Eunkwang after that.. (This chocolate is very sweet- Sungjae)
Insert a video of OTP #5 moments.
Actually, I love this couple when I watched the Gurupop show.. But now it's already ended and I will show you a clip of Goodbye Video that a fan made for the Gurupop admins. And plus there's some Dan E moments in there.
Which OTP do you think have the most hate?
No..because you said to list my top OTP right? Not the hates ones.
What is your hope for OTP #6?
I hope Eunkwang and Sungjae don't get jealous because of their relationship. xD
What would you name your OTP #7's children?
I'm not sure. Maybe Yoo ChanHun.. Yoo because Ricky is the father and L.Joe is the mother.(If L.joe is the father, it's going to be Lee ChanHun.)But they are males and THEY WILL NOT GET MARRIED! I WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO THEM!
Who is the barricade of your OTP #1? Why?
I'm not sure. I even don't know what is the meaning of barricade.. Someone help me .(P/S: I'm a kid.So, I don't know that much of my English..And English is my second language, other than Bahasa Melayu..)
I think no one because many many many many did I say MANY?! People love this pairing and for the record, I think Sungjae and Peniel always stick to each other and always do childish acts to each other.(apart from the skinship that Peniel likes to do..)
Have your OTP #10 show up in the same variety show?
Yes because they are from the same group
Have you ever think to leave OTP #8
No and I will never leave them..
In your OTP #3, who is the husband and wife?
Sehun -
Husband
Luhan -
Wife
Have you ever hate OTP #4 before shipping them? Why?
No because I'm forever
#Baby and I love all of the members of B.A.P.
YES SIR!
What would you reply if someone said "Your OTP are just a delusion.Stop shipping them, pabo."about your OTP #1?
I would reply "
Oh, yeah? Like I care.I love them and I will love them for the rest of my life.. "
Have OTP #7 talked to each other? Insert a video or just talk about it Lol.
Of course. They are from the same group right? Here's a clip that made me shipped them!
What is the most excited rumor about OTP #2?
I haven't heard rumors yet..
Why should people ship OTP #5?
I think Gurupoppers will ship them because they are the
MOST AWESOME-ST MCs IN THE WORLD!
Sorry if I hurt your feelings.This is my opinion not yours.Okay?

Teentop and 100% are crazyyy~ Look at L.Joe! He is so cute, dancing while holding a birthday cake..
←old /
young→
© 2013 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum
Segmen: One True Pairing
Friday, 30 November 2012,
Hello! I'm participating this contest? It's a contest that I have to...Well you just read the rest of the post okay?
Pick your top 10 OTP without reading the questions.
1. Penjae (Peniel X Sungjae)
2. Myungyeol (Myungsoo X Sungyeol)
3. HunHan (Sehun X Luhan)
4. Daejae (Daehyun X Youngjae)
5. Dan E (Daniel *Dalmatian* X San E)
6. Minhyuk X Peniel (I'm not sure if it's an official but they are cute together!)
7. Rickjoe (Ricky X L.Joe)
8. Woorong (Woohyun X Chorong)
9. Junseob (Junhyung X Yoseob)
10. Jo Twins
QUESTIONS
Since when you ship all 10 OTP?
1,5,6,7,9 and 10 mostly from variety shows like BTOB MTV DIARY, GURUPOP,SECRET ISLAND and etc..
2,3,4,and 8 are mostly from fanfics.
Why you ship OTP #3?
HunHan because they are cute together and always stick together no matter what..(P/S: their voices are really good)
Have you ever read a fanfiction of OTP #9 ? If you have, insert link..
Yes, I have. Well, it's a mash-up of B.A.P and BEAST. P/S: Joker is Junhyung.
Click..
Give two words to describe OTP #2.
Forever Young
Out of all OTP listed, which OTP has the most chemistry ?
Maybe it's Woorong because of Nafaa, I really love this couple! They are perfect for each other and I hope they will be successful in their careers whether it's acting or being a member in Infinite or APink
What is the similarities of OTP #4?
They are cute together? They have really good voices and most importantly they are from the same group! B.A.P YES SIR!
Why is OTP #1 is so important?
I don't know actually. Maybe they have good chemistry together? Also I really love how Peniel teaches Sungjae English and teases Eunkwang after that.. (This chocolate is very sweet- Sungjae)
Insert a video of OTP #5 moments.
Actually, I love this couple when I watched the Gurupop show.. But now it's already ended and I will show you a clip of Goodbye Video that a fan made for the Gurupop admins. And plus there's some Dan E moments in there.
Which OTP do you think have the most hate?
No..because you said to list my top OTP right? Not the hates ones.
What is your hope for OTP #6?
I hope Eunkwang and Sungjae don't get jealous because of their relationship. xD
What would you name your OTP #7's children?
I'm not sure. Maybe Yoo ChanHun.. Yoo because Ricky is the father and L.Joe is the mother.(If L.joe is the father, it's going to be Lee ChanHun.)But they are males and THEY WILL NOT GET MARRIED! I WILL NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO THEM!
Who is the barricade of your OTP #1? Why?
I'm not sure. I even don't know what is the meaning of barricade.. Someone help me .(P/S: I'm a kid.So, I don't know that much of my English..And English is my second language, other than Bahasa Melayu..)
I think no one because many many many many did I say MANY?! People love this pairing and for the record, I think Sungjae and Peniel always stick to each other and always do childish acts to each other.(apart from the skinship that Peniel likes to do..)
Have your OTP #10 show up in the same variety show?
Yes because they are from the same group
Have you ever think to leave OTP #8
No and I will never leave them..
In your OTP #3, who is the husband and wife?
Sehun -
Husband
Luhan -
Wife
Have you ever hate OTP #4 before shipping them? Why?
No because I'm forever
#Baby and I love all of the members of B.A.P.
YES SIR!
What would you reply if someone said "Your OTP are just a delusion.Stop shipping them, pabo."about your OTP #1?
I would reply "
Oh, yeah? Like I care.I love them and I will love them for the rest of my life.. "
Have OTP #7 talked to each other? Insert a video or just talk about it Lol.
Of course. They are from the same group right? Here's a clip that made me shipped them!
What is the most excited rumor about OTP #2?
I haven't heard rumors yet..
Why should people ship OTP #5?
I think Gurupoppers will ship them because they are the
MOST AWESOME-ST MCs IN THE WORLD!
Sorry if I hurt your feelings.This is my opinion not yours.Okay?

Teentop and 100% are crazyyy~ Look at L.Joe! He is so cute, dancing while holding a birthday cake..
←old /
young→
© 2013-2014 Iman Karmilla. Inspiration from Karyuum